+ Petrol engines
+ Engine lubrication system
+ Engine cooling system
+ System of ignition
+ Power supply system, carburetor, system of injection of fuel
+ Diesel engine
+ System of production of the fulfilled gases
+ Manual transmission
+ Automatic transmission
+ Suspension bracket and system of steering
+ Brake system
+ Wheels and tires, body, coloring of the car, care of the car
- System of electric equipment
Search of malfunctions of electric system
Check of the switch on a current transmission
Check of the relay
Check of the motor of a screen wiper
Verification of indexes of turn
Check of stoplights
Check of a heater of back glass
Separation and connection of cable plugs
Arrangement of safety locks
Replacement of safety locks
Removal and installation of the battery
Check of the battery
The battery is discharged in itself
Storage of the battery
Security measures for the generator of alternating current
Check of tension of the generator
Removal and installation of the generator
Dismantling generator/replacement of coal brushes
Removal and installation of a starter
Check/replacement of the traction relay of a starter
+ Heater, system of lighting, devices
+ Governing bodies and methods of operation
+ Electric circuits
Replacement of safety locks
For prevention of short circuit and overloads of consumers of electric energy separate contours are protected by safety locks. There are 2 boxes of safety locks, one in the left compartment for legs, another in a motive compartment near the battery.
- 2 various types of safety locks are used. Standard safety locks are used for low power, the main safety locks for high power.
- To uncover a box of safety locks.
- Before replacement of a safety lock always at first to disconnect the corresponding consumer.
- The fused safety lock is distinguished on the melted metal strip
- To take out a faulty safety lock. For taking out of a safety lock in a cover of a box of safety locks in salon there are polymeric tweezers.
- To insert a new safety lock of the same current.
- Nominal current of a safety lock is installed from a reverse side on the handle. Besides the handle has color designation by which it is also possible to determine nominal current.
|Nominal current And
Standard safety lock
- To establish back a cover of a box of safety locks.
- If again inserted safety lock fuses through short time, it is necessary to check the corresponding current contour.
- Not to replace a safety lock with a piece of a wire or something at all similar as because of it there can be serious damages of electric equipment.
- It is recommended to have constantly in the car a set of spare safety locks. The empty seat is provided in a box of safety locks for them.
- If headlights or other electric devices do not work though safety locks are serviceable, it is necessary to check the main safety locks in a motive compartment, if necessary to replace.
- To disconnect a weight cable from the battery.
- To take out and replace a safety lock on 30 A.
- For replacement of the main safety lock on 80 A to remove a box of safety locks.
- To open a cover, to unscrew plugs and to take out a safety lock.
- To insert a new safety lock, to screw plugs and to install a box of safety locks.
- To connect a weight cable to the battery.
- If are available, to determine time on hours and to set a protective code of the radio receiver.
On the homepage