+ Petrol engines
+ Engine lubrication system
+ Engine cooling system
+ System of ignition
+ Power supply system, carburetor, system of injection of fuel
+ Diesel engine
+ System of production of the fulfilled gases
+ Manual transmission
+ Automatic transmission
+ Suspension bracket and system of steering
+ Brake system
+ Wheels and tires, body, coloring of the car, care of the car
- System of electric equipment
Search of malfunctions of electric system
Check of the switch on a current transmission
Check of the relay
Check of the motor of a screen wiper
Verification of indexes of turn
Check of stoplights
Check of a heater of back glass
Separation and connection of cable plugs
Arrangement of safety locks
Replacement of safety locks
Removal and installation of the battery
Check of the battery
The battery is discharged in itself
Storage of the battery
Security measures for the generator of alternating current
Check of tension of the generator
Removal and installation of the generator
Dismantling generator/replacement of coal brushes
Removal and installation of a starter
Check/replacement of the traction relay of a starter
+ Heater, system of lighting, devices
+ Governing bodies and methods of operation
+ Electric circuits
Dismantling generator/replacement of coal brushes
Coal brushes of the generator wear out quite slowly; on average through each 120.000 km. It is recommended to replace brushes a little earlier, for this purpose the generator needs to be removed.
- To remove the generator.
- To heat the case on 50 ° — 60 °C, for this purpose to take over the case of the 200 W bearing a soldering iron within 3 — 4 minutes.
If not to heat the case of the bearing, the bearing cannot be taken out as the back bearing and back fastening are very strong connected with each other.
- To unscrew and take out 3 through bolts. To insert the screw-driver with a flat edge between the stator and forward fastening and to divide both details.
Not to insert the screw-driver too deeply, otherwise the stator can be scratched. At office of details to watch that in the field of the back bearing the compressed spring did not jump out.
- It is careful to clamp a rotor in a vice and to unscrew the central bolt of a belt pulley. To remove a belt pulley with the krylchatky and remote plug.
- To unscrew the rectifier from a back cover of the generator.
- To separate back fastening and the stator from each other.
- To unsolder a stator winding cable from the holder of the rectifier, at the same time to hold the plug flat-nose pliers to take away heat from the rectifier. Not to hold a soldering iron longer than 5 seconds.
- To replace coal brushes if the limit of wear is reached (length of 8 mm and less). For this purpose выпаять contacts.
- To check wear of contact rings on a rotor, if necessary to replace.
- To check ease of the course of both bearings of a rotor. if necessary to replace. The back bearing is pressed, the press is necessary for replacement.
- To insert brushes and springs in holders and to solder contacts. To cut off the acting sites. At the same time to solder wires so that the line of limit of wear of brushes was opposite to the end of the brush holder on 2 — 3 mm ahead.
- That at a vpaivaniye of new brushes solder hillocks did not tower, to squeeze contacts of brushes flat-nose pliers.
Because of speakers of hillocks contacts become rigid and brushes become unsuitable to the use.
- After installation to check ease of the course of new brushes in holders.
- To solder a stator cable to a rectifier payment, at the same time not to overheat the rectifier.
- To install the back case on a rotor and to connect.
- To establish a forward bearing board with the remote plug and the plug with a fillet.
- To establish a krylchatka with a belt pulley and a spring washer and to tighten a nut with effort of 60 Nanometers.
- To enclose a persistent spring in an eccentric groove of the back bearing. The acting part of a spring has to enter the deepest part of a groove at the same time. The edge of a groove in the deepest place has a facet.
It is obligatory to monitor the correct provision of a persistent spring as because of it decreases vystupany springs concerning a groove that facilitates assembly. Besides, the spring is not so strongly loaded and thanks to it persistent influence increases.
- Before installation to unbend wires of connection of the rectifier that they did not concern a rotor. To insert a brush finger into brush holders, to insert into an opening of the back bearing a wire (diameter of 2 mm, 40 — 50 mm long), holding, thus, brushes in the pressed situation.
- To assemble the generator case, having heated previously fastening by a soldering iron, see the paragraph Removal.
- To screw together the case 3 through bolts.
To take out the wire holding brushes from an opening behind the generator.
- To be convinced that the generator is freely turned by a hand.
- To install the generator.
- To connect a weight cable to the battery.
- If are available, to determine time on hours and to set a protective code of the radio receiver.
On the homepage